PPC Campaigns – Optimization – Strategies
Campaigns are optimized through the settings options made available to advertisers. These options include, but are not limited to:
- Network selection (search, display, search & display)
- Device selection (desktops, laptops, mobile devices and tablets)
- Location targeting (country, city, region, zip code and custom)
- Bidding selection (focused on clicks or focused on conversions)
- Budget setting (total per day)
- Ad rotation selection (evenly over time or as quickly as possible)
- Ad extension selection (site links and contact info)
Few strategies to optimize your ad groups
- Identify an Ad Group per Keyword (theme).
- Add different titles and texts for your ads.
- Remember to integrate your Keywords into the URL’s that will appear on your ads.
- Use a variety of targeting and the Ad Extension option to the Ad Group theme.
Figure out your few bidding strategy
- If you have low CTR, High CPC, but the keyword is relevant to you, you can do one of two things; reduce your Max CPC for it or use Flexible Bid Strategy to “Maximize Clicks” and set a bid limit. That way you might get the maximum amount of clicks for your limited budget.
- If you have low CTRs and low CPCs, then pause and replace it with a more relevant ad and keyword.
- If you’re using acquisitions instead, and have high CPA pause or delete them.